Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Wednesday August 10, 2005
Once again, special thanks go out to Brian Boyer for his co-authoring and creative assistance this week!
10. Robby Gordon: Finally at a track where his engine probably won’t be to blame for the DNF… THANKS NBC!
9. Boris Said: He’ll finally get to see the front of the pack – and not as the car that’s about to be lapped.
8. Dale Earnhardt, Jr.: Not getting run over by Martin Truex, Jr. after making a quick visit to Mr. Wall.
7. Matt Kenseth: Reportedly Nextel gets great coverage in New York, so maybe he’ll finally get that call from McMurray.
6. Terry Labonte: Finally! No R&D car for him this race!
5. Jason Leffler: Kickin’ back on the front porch with an iced tea and relaxin’ while he watches the race.
4. Kyle Petty: It’s always nice to visit a track that he has actually won at!
3. Scott Wimmer: Finally a chance to be a full minute behind and still be on the lead lap.
2. Michael Waltrip: Hey, if he’s in the car racing, the media can’t be asking if he’s going to be at DEI or not next year… Can they?
1. Mark Martin: He just can’t wait to answer the question burning on everyone’s mind… Are you going to drive the 97 car in 2007?
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.