Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Tuesday August 16, 2005
Once again, special thanks goes out to my faithful assistant Brian Boyer for his creative assistance.
10. Gordon : Isn't there some sort of "past champions" rule?
9. A proposal from Junior to NASCAR : How about we put restrictor plates on for the next few weeks?
8. Gordon : If the old system had been in place last year...I would have been the champion...haven't I suffered enough?
7. Junior : It's Michael's fault I am not in the Chase...let him figure out how to get me in.
6. Gordon : After all, this is my drive for FIVE...why not make the cutoff FIVE hundred points?
5. Junior : Can't the fans just vote me in?
4. Gordon : Since Mike Bliss seems so content on keeping me out of the Chase, maybe he can come up with a way to get me into it.
3. Junior : I think I'm OK. I mean the chances of Jarrett, Edwards, McMurray, Sadler, Harvick, Gordon, and Kenseth all having trouble are pretty good, right?
2. Gordon : The Rainbow Warriors worked once before... maybe they'll be up for a reunion tour.
1. Junior : Isn't there some rule that ensures that the Most Popular Driver gets in? I thought it came with the trophy.
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
just had to say this cracked me up!!!and im a very big Jeff Gordon Fan i posted it to my msn groups of course with this link thanks for the laugh..NetNet
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.