Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mistie Bibbee · Wednesday September 14, 2005
10. Ryan Newman – “Take that NEXTEL! It’s gonna be the ALLTEL Cup soon!”
9. Matt Kenseth – “Would someone PLEASE explain to me how, as the second most senior driver at Roush, I finished behind Biffle AND Edwards??”
8. Carl Edwards – “Just picture the back flip I’m going to do if I win this baby!”
7. Jeremy Mayfield – “Two years in a row baby! Respect my authoritah!!”
6. Mark Martin - “Two Viagra in the gas tank and that car was running hard all night long!”
5. Kurt Busch – “My ears! My ears are burning! I can’t believe Mark Martin just said that!”
4. Jimmie Johnson – “Uh huh Jeff, who’s the Wonder Boy now?”
3. Rusty Wallace - “So what, I have to retire to finally get a decent car around here?”
2. Greg Biffle – “How the h@## did I finish here? Ummm.. I mean I knew I could do it!”
1. Tony Stewart - “I’m so happy I could just punch…<cough>.. I mean hug a reporter!”
©2000 - 2008 Mistie Bibbee and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Recent articles from Mistie Bibbee:
Best of the Top Ten: Top Ten Reasons Why I am Retiring from the Frontstretch
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Things I Learned During the Daytona 500
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Names For Next October's Race in Charlotte
Best of Top Ten: Top Ten Polls in Which Fans are Most Likely to Vote for Jr.
Mistie no longer writes for the Frotnstch, but if you'd like to know more about her, check out her archive and bio page.