Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Mike Lovecchio · Tuesday February 16, 2010
10. Two years after the creation of Digger, he goes rogue (in honor of Sarah Palin) and pops up through the track. #NASCAR — @NASCARBowles
9. Guys, try explaining this one to who you’re ditching for V-Day. “Umm, yeah, I’m watching cement dry instead of spending time w/you.” #NASCAR — @NASCARBowles
8. “I heard NASCAR plans to patch that pothole with a lot of ‘Hope and Change,’ left over from the last election.” — @skoolofracing
7. Is Tim Tebow still in Daytona? He can fix the hole with a wave of his hand. #NASCAR #timtebowcansavethedaytona500 — @MikeLovecchio
6. All this halftime show is missing is The Who. #NASCAR #Daytona500 #diggercamepoppingoutofsomeholeinturn2 — @MikeLovecchio
5. Goodyear tires that cost $1800 a set should be able to handle driving over a bump. #NASCAR #Daytona500 — @Nicademus5286
4. If only Kvapil didn’t pit… the Extenze car would be a couple holes away from Victory Lane. #NASCAR — @MikeLovecchio
3. Rumor has it NASCAR planned for track to come up… they’re still really sold on ending the 500 after dark…no matter what fans say. #NASCAR — @Nicademus5286
2. Jimmie Johnson could have fixed this hole…“What are you doing, Jimmie? Paving, Chad.” #NASCAR #Daytona500 — @Nicademus5286
1. Any 20-somethings remember Tiny Toon Adventures? Little Plucky? #NASCAR Ratings go down the #hole (literally). — @NASCARBowles
©2000 - 2008 Mike Lovecchio and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Oh, those are great! The only thing missing is a Chuck Norris quote. LOL