Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Mike Neff · Wednesday July 7, 2010
Brian France met with the media during the race weekend at Daytona Friday, touching base on a myriad of topics that the sanctioning body is looking at for the future of the sport. He spoke to possible changes in the Chase format, limiting Cup driver participation in the Nationwide Series, and potential alterations to the 2011 Cup Series schedule. But Frontstretch has found out a few other “things” that NASCAR is looking into for the future…
10. A two-souvenir minimum for entrance to any NASCAR event, helping bolster the struggling Motorsports Authentics business.
9. Inclusion of Brian France and Lesa France Kennedy into the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
8. NASCAR Motor Works to replace the manufacturers so that they can get the money from auto sales, too.
7. No-holds-barred cage matches to settle on-track disputes between drivers.
6. A biomechanical driver who does and says all the right things at the right times, all while looking perfect without a hair out of place – can you say Jimmie Johnson clones?
5. Acquisition of all non-SMI tracks in the United States to prevent Bruton Smith from getting any more race dates.
4. Working on getting the legal blood alcohol level raised in Volusia County to spare additional legal expenses.
3. Three words: NASCAR on Ice.
2. Restrictor plates for all tracks.
1. Cloning Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
©2000 - 2008 Mike Neff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
I think you nailed it again, Mike.
Coke Zero 400 Powered by Crown Royal
1b. Can I get back to counting the money now?
Why’s everybody always pickin’ on me?
Volusia County ain’t no problem. Just ask my relatives. But I like that Crown Royal thingy.
No-holds-barred cage match between Brian France and the drivers.
If his hero Vince McMahon can get beat up, why not Brian? It could be on Pay-Per-View.
Recent articles from Mike Neff:
Special Winter Sprint Car Series set for January debut at Cocopah Speedway
Beyond the Cockpit with Ben Rhodes
Kroger 250 postponed until Sunday afternoon
Denny Hamlin out of the car for the race at Auto Club Speedway
Nationwide Breakdown – Drive to Stop Diabetes 300
Want to find out more about Mike Neff? Maybe see all the articles he's written here at the Frontstetch? Check out his article archive and bio page then!