Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Matt Taliaferro · Wednesday March 11, 2009
10. Owwww! Those lugnuts hurt when they hit you in the hiney!
9. To avoid a non-attentive Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
8. Instead of “Drop and give me 20!” Coach Kerr says, “Sprint to the frontstretch and back!” after a subpar stop.
7. Because those Goodyears seem to do some craaaaazy things at the racetrack.
6. Political statement.
5. Well, something has to wake up those baffoons in the tower.
4. It’s a Tazmanian thing… you wouldn’t understand.
3. Team in pit stall next to the No. 47 had to pay up. Big time.
2. Adrenaline, man … ADRENALINE!!!!!
1. Because according to Joyce Julius, it earned Kingsford $1.2 million worth of on-air advertising.
©2000 - 2008 Matt Taliaferro and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
Have a question for Matt's Fanning the Flames?>Just click here! and Matt may answer YOUR question right here on the Frontstretch.
Like what you see from Matt? Well you're going to love what you hear from Host Patrick Snow, Matt and Frontstretch's own Tom Bowles every week on the Athlon Inside Racing Powered by Pepsi podcast!
Recent articles from Matt Taliaferro:
Fanning the Flames: Of Daytona, Danica, Dale, and Duels
2009 Season Review: Tony Stewart
2009 Season Review: Ryan Newman
Fanning the Flames: Closing the Inbox on the 2009 Season
Fanning the Flames: The Crew Chief Carousel and Other Assorted Oddities