Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Frontstretch Top Ten · Frontstretch Staff · Tuesday September 5, 2006
10. Qualify 40 cars, and hold celebrity auditions for the remaining three - it can't be any worse than what we've got now!
9. Celebrity Ride-Alongs during the race with in-car cameras. Hey, it worked with ESPN!
8. Follow Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s advice to dig it up, only don't repave it; let's see some dirt track action!
7. Surprise the drivers by inverting the field after qualifying - that will make things interesting, at least for the first 50 laps or so.
6. At every caution during the Busch race, the fans get to vote one Cup Series regular out of the race the next day.
5. At lap 125 – everybody turn around and go the other way!
4. Put a big red carpet around the track and call Paris Hilton.
3. Bring in Hollywood for the box office smash sequel - “Snakes in a Racecar.”
2. Nothing says EXCITEMENT like restrictor plates!
1. Move the race back to Darlington!
©2000 - 2008 Frontstretch Staff and Frontstetch.com. Thanks for visiting the Frontstretch!
LOL that was great. I love 8,7,5,and especially 1.
The race wasnt too bad but california doesnt deserve 2 races give darlington labor day.
Do number 1, and you won’t need the rest
Who, in their right mind, would put m@%*erf*%$in snakes in a m&(^$rf*&$in race car!?
(Im sorry, I just had to do it!)
Hold the race on the freeway at rush hour so they can race 4 wide like the rest of us.
Classic “Sam J”, classic!!!!!! Hahahaha. ;)
Robert, I really like that one!
If you want to know more about Nikki Krone or to view all her articles, check out her bio and archive page.