Find tons of cheap tickets to 2013 speedway races like Talladega NASCAR schedule, Brickyard 400 at Indy Motor Speedway, Michigan Speedway Racing plus the full 2013 Monster Jam schedule
Check in with Matt and Jay on their site at CareyandCoffey.com.
|Subscribe to The Frontstretch Newsletter|
Cheryl Walker's son, Joshua, got their whole family hooked on stock car racing just by happening upon a televised race one dreary Sunday afternoon. As a teenager growing up in southwestern Pennsylvania, Cheryl clearly remembers dating a guy that was absolutely crushed that she didn't follow NASCAR. At that time, she could not understand his fascination.
Now that she's been “bitten,” she devotes a lot of her time to all things racing-related.
Cheryl and her son, Joshua, have been writing articles about NASCAR, as well as Tourette Syndrome and related-disabilities awareness, since February of 2001. Cheryl’s time at FS may have come to an end in 2005, but she is still an active writer, posting her material on her website cawsnjaws.com.
She is thrilled to be able to combine their obsession with racing with their passion for educating people about disorders that affect them and their family personally.
You can click here to email Cheryl
2005 Articles by Cheryl Walker
- F j: Best of Cheryl Walker: ESPN shows how racing and commercials can mix
- F j: Best of Cheryl Walker: Is NASCAR the â€˜special ed' sport?
- F j: Sponsorship Loyalty; How Bad Do We Have It, Really?
- F j: The heck with Bristol tickets! How about an evening with the Wallace brothers?
- F j: NASCAR Teams Should Tread Carefully Before Revving Up on Vitamins and Supplements
- F j: NASCAR 'Play Time' Puppet Show
- F j: Propositioning the Perfectly Coiffed Master of any Ceremony, Allen Bestwick
- F j: The Fantastic Four drivers who could make a movie of their own
- F j: ESPN shows how racing and commercials can mix
- F j: NASCAR gives too much to its fans
- F j: Carl Edwards, flipping away in a world full of wonder
- F j: Don’t Muck Up the Trucks!
- F j: Here’s Hoping the Ponds Aren’t Long for the Coming Weekend Races
- F j: Thinkin’ racin’ thoughts as the grill (and the tempers) cools off
- F j: Drug testing and breathalyzer tests are logical safety measures in racing
- F j: The forbidden NASCAR article
- F j: What drivers' Moms had to say over Mother’s Day dinner
- F j: When the wrecks are more popular than the racing
- F j: NASCAR must age in dog years
- F j: A lot of toil and trouble for Bobby Labonte these days
- F j: Short-track racing can teach kids lessons of life like Aesop and Big Bird never could
- F j: Is NASCAR the ‘special ed’ sport?
- F j: Armchair crew chiefs are fun, educational, and occasionally right
- F j: No more ‘livin’ large Bob’ and couples in the bathtub?
- F j: Nothing is certain in racing (and screened-in porches)
- F j: For some Mexico was a fiesta; for others it was indigestion
- F j: We are not suing Kenny Wallace. And how rich is rich, anyway?
- F j: ‘I’ll race ya!’ is in our genes
- F j: Even packing for a trip is different when you’re a NASCAR fan
- F j: Nurture those young NASCAR fans