10. Their engines are sucking air.
9. Their tires are bleeding air.
8. You will be wrongfully terminated from Richard Childress Racing just for uttering the words sucking or bleeding.
7. Todd Berrier was secretly sent to the No. 17 garage to rig their gas tank to appear one gallon fuller than it actually was.
6. The No. 31 team is secretly funded by a bunch of good ‘ol boys from the Deep South, hence the car’s uncanny resemblance to the General Lee.
5. The National Enquirer has in its possession photographs of Richard Childress and the entire NASCAR post-race inspection crew having dinner together at a Hooters in New Hampshire.
4. Todd Berrier was secretly sent to the No. 31 garage to rig their gas tank to BE one gallon fuller than it actually was.
2. Kevin Harvick reportedly quoted as asking, “What would Bob Dillner know about rim jobs anyway?”
1. Knowing he was financially drained from supporting his unemployed brother and his family, the other drivers decided to let Burton actually win one!
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.