10. Mark Martin: “I didn’t HAVE to win one, I get in the Shootout forever-which is handy, ’cause that’s how long I’m gonna race!”
9. Robby Gordon: “Pole? I thought they said HOLE! I went off-road racing so much I thought I should avoid that…”
7. Dale Earnhardt Jr.: “Yeah, yeah. It was – wait, I can’t blame the crew chief anymore, uh, at least I am popular!”
6. Sterling Marlin: Poles? I’m lucky I made all the races!
5. Ward Burton: “I always have the pole. It is in the bed of my truck beside the tackle box and bait.”
4. Martin Truex Jr.: “Like, What was the question? Sorry, I had to go to the bathroom…”
3. David Gilliland: “No really people, I DID win a pole in ’06. Seriously!”
2. Matt Kenseth: “At least I run up front when it COUNTS!”
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.