10. A fuel sample from the No. 99 car of David Reutimann… you never know what the MWR team is hiding in there.
9. 50 gallons of “authentic Mexican water” from the Roush Fenway teams, marked “A gift for Hendrick Motorsports’ water cooler.”
8. A case of black-market Juan Pablo Montoya voodoo dolls from the No. 41 hauler.
7. The entire No. 7 GEICO Chevrolet transporter. Apparently, it’s illegal to take reptiles into another country without a lengthy quarantine.
6. Cardboard standup of Scott Wimmer. They questioned it for 20 minutes before realizing it wasn’t Wimmer, since the personalities were strikingly similar.
4. Hamilton Jr. Reports of troll sightings in the National Enquirer became the cause of a large misunderstanding.
3. Boris Said… at least, until the confusion about taking exotic nests out of the country was cleared up.
2. Several blue flags from the NASCAR hauler, suspiciously unused.
1. Kevin Harvick. Turns out DeLana meant it when she said no racing when the Cup Series had the weekend off.
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.