Authors’ note: We’d like to thank fellow Frontstretch editor Cami Starr for helping us with this week’s top 10!
10. Tony Stewart: “Hey, anyone want to build a raft? We could race…”
9. Denny Hamlin: “Hey Tony, now that I’m not the new guy, Can we start hazing Kyle yet?”
8. Kevin Harvick: “Tu me conduce el guapo, er, el gato, uh, el guano, You drive me bat****, Montoya!”
6. Brian France: “We will do all we can to get the race in this week – unless Michigan wants to write us a fat check; then we can postpone it until November.”
5. Kyle Busch: “OK, Who put the flour in my umbrella? REAL funny, Denny, I’m not even your teammate yet!”
4. Casey Mears: “OK, Junior, the first Bingo number is B9, No, 9 is taken, you can’t have that on the car next year, OK, O48, Sorry, ok, I17, okay whose bright idea was this? Jimmie!”
2. Dale Earnhardt Jr.: “OK, guys, just because I have Bud IN my coach doesn’t mean I want Bud ON my coach!”
1. NASCAR Officials: “Hello, O.K. Snowplows? I’d like to inquire about reserving a pace plow for the day after Thanksgiving, “
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.