Authors’ note: We’d like to thank fellow Frontstretch editor Cami Starr for helping us with this week’s top 10!
10. Tony Stewart: “Hey, anyone want to build a raft? We could race…”
9. Denny Hamlin: “Hey Tony, now that I’m not the new guy, Can we start hazing Kyle yet?”
8. Kevin Harvick: “Tu me conduce el guapo, er, el gato, uh, el guano, You drive me bat****, Montoya!”
6. Brian France: “We will do all we can to get the race in this week – unless MIS wants to write us a fat check; then we can postpone it until November.”
5. Kyle Busch: “OK, Who put the flour in my umbrella? REAL funny, Denny, I’m not even your teammate yet!”
4. Casey Mears: “OK, Junior, the first Bingo number is B9, No, 9 is taken, you can’t have that on the car next year, OK, O48, Sorry, ok, I17, okay whose bright idea was this? Jimmie!”
2. Dale Earnhardt Jr.: “OK, guys, just because I have Bud IN my coach doesn’t mean I want Bud ON my coach!”
1. NASCAR Officials: “Hello, O.K. Snowplows? I’d like to inquire about reserving a pace plow for the day after Thanksgiving, “
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.