12. Denny Hamlin – Gets rubbed by a pit lizard.
11. Matt Kenseth – Was carrying a rabbit’s foot, but with his recent luck, he’s going to just start hauling around the whole bunny. Well, at least until Jamie McMurray makes his crew guys get it back, anyways.
10. Jeff Burton – Rubs the AT&T logo on the hood of his car… he wants to make sure NASCAR didn’t take it away.
9. Kurt Busch – Nothing, which explains both his recent cool streak and upbeat mood at the same time.
8. Martin Truex Jr. – Pees on his pit stall’s wall.
7. Carl Edwards -Wears the same socks all 10 weeks of the Chase. Wait a minute… no wonder he’s single!
6. Kyle Busch – Eats Lucky Charms; just don’t tell the folks at Kellogg’s.
5. Kevin Harvick – Eats every Reese’s the exact same way.
4. Tony Stewart – Gets rubbed the wrong way by cameramen and reporters. Oh, wait; that’s daily.
3. Clint Bowyer – Toasts his sponsor with its product every Saturday night.
2. Jeff Gordon – Places a diaper with mysterious Nextel-Cup-shaped stain under his seat.