10. Jeff Gordon Rethinking NASCAR Hiring Practices
Wait – on second thought, that one isn’t so farfetched…
8. Dale Earnhardt Jr. On 2008: Just Because There Won’t Be Bud ON the Car, Doesn’t Mean There Won’t Be Bud IN the Car!
7. Jimmie Johnson to Sit Out Homestead: Says After All Jeff Has Done for Him, He Deserves It More
6. Brian France Leaves NASCAR to Open Driving School
5. New Sponsor for 2008: The Middle Finger, The Official Bird ff NASCAR; Will Run The Flipoff 400 as the Last Second Date for NHIS
4. Knaus to Johnson: I Always Liked Jeff Better
3. Dale Junior Places Last in Online Poll
1. NASCAR Finally Beats NFL Ratings; Brian France Heralded as Marketing Genius
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.