In honor of restrictor-plate racing – and the close quarters that go with it – this week’s Top 10 focuses on all the things we wish Sprint Cup vehicles would put on their rear bumper.
10. “NASCAR Babes On Board”
9. “My other car is a winged snow plow”
8. “Don’t think because I’m not at the track, I won’t dump you”
7. “If you can read this and we’re not at Talladega, you’re too close”
6. “I’m 100 miles away, son… ready to strike!”
5. “Proud parent of the kid that schooled yours at the go-kart track”
4. “I’d rather be drafting”
3. “Don’t hit me… I certainly don’t need the money!”
2. “Proud Member of NASCAR Officials’ Benevolent Association”
And the No. 1 bumper sticker for NASCAR drivers:
1. “Got France?”
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.