10. Pretended to befriend Brad Keselowski, gave him his sun goggles to wear, slapped him on the back and sent him on his way.
9. Dressed up as a Budweiser guy removing empty kegs from the track.
8. Disguised himself as a rabid Junior fan running around asking… “Where is that punk SOB?!”
7. Hired Jimmy Spencer to be his escort out of there.
6. Walked so close to Mike Helton that he blended into his shadow and no one saw him.
5. Dressed in drag and convinced Michael Waltrip to take him home. Boy, was Michael surprised later!
4. Hung out at “Digger’s place” till everyone had given up looking for him.
3. Made a boat and floated out on Denny Hamlin’s tears.
2. Hid in the No. 9 hauler, as no respectable Junior fan now goes near it.
1. Put on some rubber ears and disguised himself as his big brother.
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.