10. Hearing or seeing Bill Weber.
9. An in-depth explanation of how a rotor – or any number of other parts work – all while being shown to me on some sponsored cutaway car.
8. “…I don’t think he has enough SUNOCO fuel to go the distance…”
7. “Race Buddy” or “Digger.”
5. Another Larry Mac magic trick. (At least he has managed to make himself disappear for a while!)
4. Commercials for The Closer, Saving Grace, The Bill Engvall Show, Viagra, or any other ad played ad nauseam!
3. The self-induced headache that usually follows the day after!
2. Kyle Boosch this, Kyle Boosch that, Kyle Boosch winning, Kyle Boosch bowing, yadda yadda yadda.
1. My opportunity to be in victory lane (as a fan) with a bunch of friends! Oh! And Carl, of course!
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.