10. It has given Brian France a sense of “self worth” and “immortality.”
9. It has created tons of “lost revenue” tax writeoffs for NASCAR.
7. Gives us fans who also like football a chance to watch more football uninterrupted.
6. It promotes diversity in the same way our country promotes illegal aliens – everyone gets the right for a chance at the Cup, even though you don’t deserve it.
5. It gives “75 million fans” something to bitch about.
4. Creates 10 free test sessions for 31 other teams.
3. Theoretically, you never have to be a winner to be a champion.
2. Gives certain people who have WAY TOO MUCH time on their hands to come up with stupid things such as Ancient Chaseology, thus keeping them indoors and preventing them from preying on innocent children or society in general.
1. After only two races of the ’08 Chase… Kyle Busch – 5,180 pts, -210 !!!!!
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.