10. Secure sponsorship for various cars from the Crips, Bloods and other notorious gangs.
9. Help NASCAR’s diversity endeavor by replacing regular pit crews with said gang members.
8. Have the boys of the FreeCreditReport.com band as the featured entertainment.
7. Issue each driver a 9mm and allow “drive-bys.”
6. Unbeknownst to the drivers, replace their spotters with boys from the hood.
5. Tell illegals that there is a better life on the other side of the track. Call it the “Frogger 500.”
4. Have retired Sheriff John Bunnell do the entire race broadcast.
3. Host the first annual Gopher BBQ Cook-Off.
2. Combine the Oscars and the race. Put nominees for each category in a racecar and run short shootout races all day. The winner of each segment wins the Oscar!
1. Do a reverse blackout. Make it available on TV only in Southern California. The rest of us will wait for tomorrow’s sports page.
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.