10. Enroll in a public speaking class at a local community college.
9. Donate $5 million of his own money to the NAACP in honor of Mauricia Grant.
8. Give Goodyear an ultimatum: Get with the program or else!
7. Publicly admit the Chase was a bad idea.
6. Install one of those alcohol blow thingys in his Lexus.
5. Call Bruton Smith and inform him that Kentucky Speedway has been granted a Cup date on the 2010 schedule.
4. Announce to the world that he is stepping down as the head of NASCAR.
3. Give a motivational speech at a local AA meeting.
2. Worry briefly about the price of a gallon of gas.
1. Wake up and just be himself!
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.