10. Enroll in a public speaking class at a local community college.
9. Donate $5 million of his own money to the NAACP in honor of Mauricia Grant.
8. Give Goodyear an ultimatum: Get with the program or else!
7. Publicly admit the Chase was a bad idea.
6. Install one of those alcohol blow thingys in his Lexus.
5. Call Bruton Smith and inform him that Kentucky Speedway has been granted a Cup date on the 2010 schedule.
4. Announce to the world that he is stepping down as the head of NASCAR.
3. Give a motivational speech at a local AA meeting.
2. Worry briefly about the price of a gallon of gas.
1. Wake up and just be himself!
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.