Author’s Note: It has become sort of a tradition (looking back) that around Easter, this list has usually done something about Easter eggs and the creative places certain NASCAR personalities may stick them – excuse me – perhaps “find them” might be a better phrase. With the ever changing world of sponsorship, we should have plenty of material!
10. Mauricia Grant – Hers were delivered by NASCAR lawyers sometime last year… and you know what? They were all golden!
9. Tommy Baldwin Racing and Jeremy Mayfield – all in one basket.
8. Robby Gordon – Oh, there it is! Right under the course map!
7. Joe Nemechek – Scrambled, all over the place!
6. Kurt Busch – Splattered all over the side of his house. If you looked at the mess just right, it appears to spell out “’Dude’ THIS!”
5. Tony Stewart – From recent commercials, Tony would like us to believe some tall, beautiful, Russian girl has been handling his “eggs!”
4. Corey Quick – Unfortunately for this front tire changer on the No. 99 team, his egg was a pink plastic one; and worse yet, it had a matching-colored slip in it.
3. Kevin Harvick – Don’t know that Kevin has found his yet. From the way he has been running lately, it probably has a cracked Shell.
2. Carl Edwards – He just followed the feathers to the duck’s nest.
1. Joey Logano – Expected to find his between two pieces of sliced bread. So far, all bread… no egg!
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.