10. Michael Waltrip Racing.
9. No Miss Terri DeBris cautions.
8. No earthquakes, wildfires, mudslides, gay marriage ballot or anything else like that to dominate the California news.
7. Jimmie Johnson actually owning up to what really was just a racing deal. I mean, for once he was right!
6. Oh gee… the RIGHT way to do restarts really DOES work even at tracks like Infineon.
5. Kyle who?
3. Boris Said’s driving exhibition.
2. Kasey Kahne! (who among you fantasy players picked HIM to win!?)
1. Kasey and Richard Petty didn’t smash the trophy wine glass on the ground after drinking from it “to give each team member a piece!”
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.