10. May be able to sign Discovery Channel’s series Wrecked as a sponsor.
9. Doesn’t have to worry about a “souvenir deal” percentage rate like he does with Kurt Busch.
8. Can accept payoffs from other teams to take out certain drivers during any given race.
7. Makes the No. 2 and even the No. 77 car look really, really good.
6. Will have a seat for a good “up and comer” in 2010.
5. Roger has been wanting to switch his cellphone carrier for a while now and there’s just no better way to get out of his Verizon deal.
4. Roger just likes to mess with anyone named Gordon.
3. Hey, even bad press is better than no press.
2. (Wow! Are there REALLY 10 benefits? This is harder than it looks!)
1. He is really cleaning up with the boys at Dodge on this “Cash for Clunkers” deal!
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.