10. If they really, really have to, Goodyear can make a decent product.
9. Canadian fans are more important to NASCAR than American fans, seeing as how quickly they made the correct decision to race in the rain!
8. No one (as of yet) in NASCAR’s hierarchy died from actually making a right decision!
7. How second-place interviews should be handled in the face of real disappointment.
6. Southerners are quite adept at pronouncing French names.
5. Never have to worry about Rusty acting the part of “proud father” in the announcer’s booth.
4. Road-course ringers ain’t really ringers after all.
3. Out of all the technology in NASCAR today, wipers and defoggers seem to be the hardest to master.
2. Carl should stick to NASCAR cars.
1. If Steve Wallace ever offers you a ride, in anything, just say NO!
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.