10. The Chase will start with the 12 most deserving drivers in it.
8. Some poor schmuck from Frontstretch will be goaded by the rest of the media in attendance to be the first to ask Kyle for an interview.
7. That schmuck will actually be dumb enough to do it and gain instant induction into the writer’s Hall of Fame.
6. Big brother will still have bragging rights for another year.
5. Proof will be served that the Chase was a stupid idea in the first place, as there is no substitute for good ol’ consistency.
4. Look for a few more “on-track incidents” between Vickers and Busch during the last 10 races.
3. Writers, by the race at Homestead, will have to look up who drove the No. 18 this year (“Oh yeah, Kyle Busch! Duh!”).
2. Fans will be treated to a meltdown the likes of which is seldom seen outside of the final round of the Masters.
1. Contrary to what Kyle may want to believe… the sun will rise again the next morning and the world will go on.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.