10. Giving him the “Black Flag” treatment. A whole can of it.
9. A good talking to.
7. An all-day indoctrination covering the entire NASCAR rulebook, but no one could find one.
6. A written apology to Hornaday and Bodine.
5. Truck driving lessons by Kyle Busch.
4. Locking him in the NASCAR hauler with Bodine and Hornaday… and no cameras.
3. Enrollment in NASCAR’s 12-Step BDA program (Bad Drivers Anonymous).
2. Nothing (but the need to feel like they were in control overwhelmed them).
1. Subject him to drug testing using the same “cup” they used for Jeremy Mayfield.
About the author
The Frontstretch Staff is made up of a group of talented men and women spread out all over the United States and Canada. Residing in 15 states throughout the country, plus Ontario, and widely ranging in age, the staff showcases a wide variety of diverse opinions that will keep you coming back for more week in and week out.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.