10. They got confused for a moment and thought it was Kyle Busch.
9. Brad was seen talking to Matt Crafton moments before the race.
8. As a director, it’s their job to “direct” the actors when they get to improvising too much.
7. Figured that, as a young driver, he wasn’t aware of the law to “move over and slow down when a Chase vehicle is approaching.”
6. It had been almost a week since NASCAR had done anything stupid.
5. They wanted to send a clear message to Steve Wallace in case he ever gets a Cup ride.
4. They didn’t want to hear the same ol’ song and dance from Juan Pablo Montoya that the other cars were racing him “dirty.”
3. To make a feeble attempt to appear not be kissing Hendrick’s ass.
2. They were still a little miffed that Keselowski had the audacity to qualify third, and to think it was a real race, especially during NASCAR’s showcase “Chase.”
1. According to recently signed contracts, the GoDaddy.com-sponsored Chevy is not scheduled to record a top five or Cup victory until sometime during the 2010 season, and the legal department was getting a little nervous.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.