10. Hello… the fans that NASCAR has left are not exactly the “age demographic” audience for this message.
9. Anyone with a brain knows that you can’t hear the phone alerting you to an awaiting text in a stock car.
8. Before the days of reliable two-way radios, crews used to text their driver all the time… via large handwritten signs like “PIT NOW,” and it never caused any problems.
7. Two reasons: The Obama Administration and NASCAR officials. Oh yeah, there’s the combination for a sensible campaign for anything… NOT!
6. With NASCAR’s participation, the national deficit will increase by another $500 million after Brian France reveals record-breaking “contract negotiations” with Obama.
5. Uh, just a guess here, but don’t you think the money would be better spent pairing up with, say, the X Games or Wii?
3. Yeah, right! Like you get a signal at a racetrack!
2. How big is this cell phone gonna be that you can text with racing gloves on?
1. The truth may come out as to what Brian France was really doing when he crashed his Lexus and spilled his “Coke.”