10. Any of the “debris” the fans pelted the track with at the finish of the 2004 Aaron’s 499 in Talladega, which eventually led to green-white-checkered finishes in the Cup Series.
9. One of the many free cartons of Winston cigarettes like I used to bring home from every race.
8. Pictures of a sold out crowd at Auto Club Speedway in California.
7. An actual piece of “mystery debris.” (Actually, there is that exhibit… the case is just empty!)
6. A tribute to the National Association of Minority Race Fans (NAMRF! Remember them?)
5. Mauricia “Mo” Grant’s officials’ uniform.
4. An official, up-to-date copy of the NASCAR Rule Book. (Copies of which are not available in the gift shop!)
3. The stump that jumped in front of Brian France’s Lexus.
2. A replica of Dale Earnhardt Jr.‘s Cup championship trophy.
1. An exhibit extolling the virtues of Brian France and his greatest legacy to NASCAR: The Chase.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.