10. Dale thought the scheme of the Chase hats clashed with his Adidas stripes.
9. The No. 88 team honestly thought the top 20 made the Chase, failing to realize the newest Dale Earnhardt Jr. rule doesn’t go into effect until 2011.
8. Jimmie wouldn’t let him touch his horseshoe.
7. Found out Mark Martin was using a two-headed coin when they flipped for the best car every week. Good thing Dale told Jimmie and Jeff so they could take all the best cars instead and make sure nobody won!
6. The No. 88 team was in a tough conference. Put them in the ACC and they would shine.
5. Lance McGrew can’t speak Tony Eury.
4. Has been so preoccupied with what is wrong with the No. 48 team, he completely lost interest in the No. 88. Also constantly distracted by Jimmie Johnson‘s hair and if it is real, a piece or transplants.
3. Junior doesn’t have a kid to paint his car like Gordon.
2. NASCAR imposed an energy-drink moratorium on the Chase this year.
1. Why break precedent?
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.