Editors’ note: This Top Ten originally ran in April of 2011, but we liked it enough to bring it back for another go-round with one new bonus addition.
10. The spotter said “clear.”
9. I don’t get shown on TV unless I wreck somebody important.
8. The water bottle I threw out the window didn’t draw the caution I needed.
7. The only horn a race car has is chrome.
6. Just wanted to “rattle their cage” a bit.
5. Middle finger doesn’t always get the message across.
4. That WAS a Target on his car, was it not?
3. Didn’t Brian France say something about “Have at it, Boys?” I’m just doing what NASCAR said.
2. Your ego is wider than the track.
1. “I think, therefore I am, Kyle Busch.”
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.