The Chicagoland Speedway and Groupon will give fans a unique opportunity to experience a NASCAR weekend like no other. The track announced an exciting package early Tuesday morning called NASCAR Fantasy Camp, which will be available for the opening Chase for the Sprint Cup weekend in September.
“NASCAR fans are extremely passionate and our partnership with Chicagoland Speedway will provide unprecedented access to Groupon customers throughout the race weekend,” said Mike Shaw, head of sports partnerships and business development lead at Groupon in a release. “Our subscribers are constantly seeking new experiences through our marketplace and we’re extremely excited to feature this unique opportunity around the Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup.”
The exclusive package will only be available to the first 60 people that sign up. If you have always wanted to see what goes on behind the scenes of a NASCAR race, this package is more than likely for you.
“Sports fans are hungry for greater access, more exclusivity and “bucket list” experiences. In a sport that is already widely recognized for the unrivaled access it provides to fans, we are constantly looking at ways to bring our guests even closer to the action and provide even more unique experiences,” said Scott Howard, vice president of sales and marketing for Chicagoland Speedway. “We found a terrific partner in Groupon, one that shares that same desire and is well known for providing wonderful experiences and value to its customers. We couldn’t be happier to launch this Fantasy Camp Experience with them and provide fans this incredible opportunity.”
The package includes:
- Reserved grandstand seating
- NASCAR weekend credentials
- Reserved seating in the NASCAR drivers meeting before each of the races
- Private meet-and-greet and guided garage tour with Rusty Wallace
- A “Welcome to Chicagoland Speedway Fantasy Camp” breakfast with Scott Paddock, Track President.
- Fan Zone Pit Pass, which will give the holder access to infield Fan Zone, pre-race driver introductions, garage viewing areas and pre-race concert performed by Brett Eldredge
- Pace car ride
- Access to Victory Lane for all three races
- Preferred Parking Pass for entire race weekend
- $100 in concessions vouchers
- Fanvision rental for the weekend
- Exclusive weekend Fantasy Camp apparel
- Dedicated weekend concierge
The package will be good for the Sept. 18-20 weekend. It will begin with the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series on Friday night. On Saturday, the NASCAR Xfinity Series will take the track for the second time of the year at Chicago. The weekend will then come to an end with the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race, which will kick-off the 2015 Chase for the Sprint Cup.
A daily email update (Monday through Friday) providing racing news, commentary, features, and information from Frontstretch.com
We hate spam. Your email address will not be sold or shared with anyone else.