10. Kevin Conway to Robby Gordon: Little daily pills to make his NASCAR racing budget larger.
10. See title.
9. The No. 88 team honestly thought the top 20 made the Chase, failing to realize the newest Dale Earnhardt Jr. rule doesn’t go into effect until 2011.
15. Jeff Gordon never worked in a Chinese sweat shop.
10. “Candy, cut it out! My wife is here!”
10. Well, for whatever reason, at least they are standing behind their man, Kevin Conway. Albeit if I were Kevin, I’d be a little nervous about a sponsor like that ‘standing behind’ me!
10. Overcompensate from the fuel-saving move he made at Sonoma in June by over-revving the engine on caution laps and jumping the flag on the restart.
10. Jack Roush
10. “Remember that one nappy-headed official we had back in the Nationwide Series… what was her name?”
10. Global warming, for causing all those cars to release steam and smoke into the St. Louis atmosphere.