7. “It’s frustrating as hell, but NASCAR has to do it to make it a good show for the fans.”
10. Global warming, for causing all those cars to release steam and smoke into the St. Louis atmosphere.
1. Juan Montoya always wins!
10. A two-souvenir minimum for entrance to any NASCAR event, helping bolster the struggling Motorsports Authentics business.
10. Brad Parrott The name on the uniform wouldn’t have to be changed.
10. Co-sponsor Kleenex was filming an in-car commercial to show how effective its product is on tears.
10. Brian France’s multiple sets of divorce papers.
10. Kasey, having now reached the ripe old age of 30, thinks AJ is just a kid.
2. Prepare his pitch to the fans for why he should be voted into the NASCAR Hall of Fame.
1. Move the race to Phoenix. During pit stops, drivers may be asked by NASCAR to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship before being allowed to leave the pits.