10. Spin Kyle Busch.
10. A two-souvenir minimum for entrance to any NASCAR event, helping bolster the struggling Motorsports Authentics business.
10. Brad Parrott The name on the uniform wouldn’t have to be changed.
10. Co-sponsor Kleenex was filming an in-car commercial to show how effective its product is on tears.
10. Brian France’s multiple sets of divorce papers.
10. Kasey, having now reached the ripe old age of 30, thinks AJ is just a kid.
10. Sew more elastic into his dress pants.
10. Same format, but drivers are not allowed to use spotters. Mirrors only.
10. Caught Tony Stewart spraying Axe on himself, going into a nightclub and walking out with drunk chicks that suddenly wanted to bathe him.
10. Any of the “debris” the fans pelted the track with at the finish of the 2004 Aaron’s 499 in Talladega, which eventually led to green-white-checkered finishes in the Cup Series.