10. Missing seven races may have played a factor.
10. “Just remember, your four Cups are ‘Made for TV’ Cups. Mine are real!”
10. Jenny Craig
10. Hello… the fans that NASCAR has left are not exactly the “age demographic” audience for this message.
10. DW looking into a mirror and singing, “Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, who’s the best announcer of them all?”
*10.* Post-It notes reminding him that he is a race car driver and not some minority college kid in the Final Four.
*9.* Daily “healing hypnosis” sessions induced by staring at the swinging pendulums of three Grandfather Clocks.
*8.* A shot of Crown Royal, once a day, in honor of Matt Kenseth.
With the CoT wing now a thing of the past effective this weekend at Martinsville, what will NASCAR do with all of this extra equipment left over?
10. He kept insisting on getting a rolling start.
10. Four words: Rental. Car. Drag. Race.
10. Caution lights mysteriously stay on or come on for no apparent reason at the track.