10. So Jeff Hammond can work on his tan while on the job.
10. Tony Eury Jr. saying “What the … ?” on the radio when Patrick mentions the car has “over-steer.”
10. He has yet to confirm Brian France as his friend on Facebook. 9. NASCAR’s recently announced banned substance list clearly states no “performance-enhancing drugs.” 8. Turns out the exhaust pipes on the Extenze car are way over spec. 7. NASCAR officials are still unsure what the effects of an accidental woody would be in …
Since the 2009 NASCAR season was really just a bad re-run of 2008, I simply modified last season’s “end of the year Top 10.”
10. Other drivers hire Tonya Harding to give Jimmie Johnson a good “knee whacking.” (But this year, they whack both knees and an elbow, too!)
Since many NASCAR races have come down to fuel mileage this season, fans have been asking how drivers manage to squeeze every drop out of their fuel cells.
10. Realized that the fans in Fontana might be on to something and checked out the “shopping” under the grandstands.
10. “All them other rednecks took him snipe hunting and he was late for the start.”
10. Who creeps you out the most? The Burger King “King” or Brian France?
10. Richard Childress: Couldn’t line up the necessary sponsorship to fund a successful induction.