10. So Jeff Hammond can work on his tan while on the job.
10. Tony Eury Jr. saying “What the … ?” on the radio when Patrick mentions the car has “over-steer.”
10. He has yet to confirm Brian France as his friend on Facebook.
10. (2008) Brian France could disappear off the face of the earth tomorrow and no one would notice. Well OK, we would notice because someone with some competence would be running the show.
10. Other drivers hire Tonya Harding to give Jimmie a good “knee whacking.” (But this year, they whack both knees and an elbow, too!)
Since quite a few races have come down to fuel mileage this season, many fans have been asking how drivers manage to squeeze every drop out of their fuel cells to cruise to victory. So Frontstretch’s Kurt Smith did some research and lists his top-10 suggestions for drivers to save gas out there…. 10. Make …
10. Realized that the fans in Fontana might be on to something and checked out the “shopping” under the grandstands.
10. “All them other rednecks took him snipe hunting, and he was late for the start.”
10. Who creeps you out the most? The Burger King “King” or Brian France?
10. Richard Childress: Couldn’t line up the necessary sponsorship to fund a successful induction.