10. He’s been hanging with Jeremy Mayfield.
10) Attempted to persuade NASCAR to impose pit-road speed on entire track.
Greetings faithful Frontstretch fans! Jeff Meyer is “on assignment” this week (which means, as he says, that if you are there and want to pay for it, Frontstretch might get a story out of it), so we’ve asked Kurt Smith to take time out of his busy schedule to fill in on our weekly Top Ten list! This week, Kurt lets us know what certain high-profile drivers will be doing this Sunday as NASCAR takes a much needed week off. Thanks for reading… and hope you enjoy it!
10. Their “hay day” has long past.
10. It’s the week before the Fourth of July, and most folks stayed home this weekend so they could afford to go out.
10. Michael Waltrip Racing.
10. Well, the way things are going, that’s about all that’s left.
Since the last two races have come down to fuel mileage, many fans have been asking how drivers manage to squeeze every drop out of their fuel cells to cruise to victory in such races. So Frontstretch’s Kurt Smith did some research and lists here his top-10 suggestions for drivers to save gas out there, in case any crew chiefs are thinking about it for Infineon!
Kyle Busch’s display of smashing the Gibson Les Paul at Nashville may not have won over many NASCAR fans’ hearts, but that doesn’t mean he’s ready to stop paying tribute to the great institution that is rock-n-roll. Here are some of the other things he has on (Spinal) tap to pay homage to the greats like Pink Floyd, The Who, Phil Collins and many others! Tribute honoree in parentheses, for those not so big rock-n-roll fans….
10. Give Dale Earnhardt Jr. more responsibility, like washing his own firesuit post-race.