New Jersey resident Kurt Smith has been to Delaware at least three times, and he has even on occasion found time to attend a race in Dover! Today he shares his travel knowledge of the First State with you Frontstretch readers who may just be witnessing an event at the Monster Mile this weekend, and …
10. A new, and this time housebroken, monkey.
10. “I had dinner at Brian France’s place the other night. I thought the oregano in the spaghetti sauce smelled funny!”
9. Anyone in the NASCAR media center and the late, great David Poole.
10. “C’mon Kes, time to hook up! We gots to go!”
10. Got tired of babysitting his brother’s kids for minimum wage.
Author’s Note: It has become sort of a tradition (looking back) that around Easter, this list has usually done something about Easter eggs and the creative places certain NASCAR personalities may stick them – excuse me – perhaps “find them” might be a better phrase. With the ever changing world of sponsorship, we should have …
10. His new wife had begun to question him: “I thought you said you were good at this racing stuff?”
10. Enroll in a public speaking class at a local community college.
10. Digital watches are still a pretty neat idea.