10. According to Ford, Texas Motor Speedway is more akin to “highway driving” than, say, Martinsville.
10) Instruct Jeff to imagine that there is a hard-boiled egg under the gas pedal.
10. Other drivers hire Tonya Harding to give Jimmie a good “knee whacking.”
10. Kumquats to Apples.
10. “It was great to see the front and sniff a little bit of the lead of the race with 25 [laps] to go.” – Kurt Busch
10. You’re pretty sure you weren’t carrying Tony Stewart’s wing behind your seat before.
10. They are hoping to get in with a good team… like Chip Ganassi or Michael Waltrip Racing.
10. It has given Brian France a sense of “self worth” and “immortality.”
10. 34 spelled backwards is 43 — and that’s 27 less points.
10. Tony Stewart probably doesn’t even know who Dr. Hook is.