In the spirit of diversity, and seeing as how some things never change, especially when dealing with a NASCAR race in Fontana, today’s Top 10 may look a bit different, but yet slightly familiar. Familiar in the sense that it is a slightly modified version of the one that was published last year about this time! Translation was provided by Babelfish.com, so don’t yell at me if it’s not quite right. In the spirit of “Press 1 for English”… simply scroll down!
10. At least one of the nights, you passed out in one place and woke up somewhere completely different — with no recollection of how you did that.
Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson recently failed miserably in an attempt to get into Kyle Busch’s head before Watkins Glen, suggesting that Busch was in a slump. Busch responded to that by dominating that race for his eighth win of the season, then finished runner-up to Carl Edwards at Michigan the following week. So, with the Chase on the horizon, The Official Columnist of NASCAR offers Edwards – Busch’s biggest challenger – some advice on how to really get into his brain.
10. StarvingPeasant.com not allowed to sponsor a car.
10. Kurt Busch: Since his little brother came along, Kurt is a really nice and likable fellow.
10. Diamond grooving actually done with cubic zirconia.
10. Hearing or seeing Bill Weber.
10. Jeff and Robbi Gordon
10. None. It is NOT for sale. Just ask Max and Teresa – they’ll tell you.
10. Two-lap penalty for “rough, but extremely funny and satisfying” driving.