10. (Someone from the No. 48 team): “…but all we gotta do is be in at least 12th by race 26 — right?”
10. Tony Stewart: “Don’t worry, Kurt. I can fix it! My dad is a TV repairman and he has an AWESOME set of tools.”
8. “And while ratings are always going to fluctuate, we’re proud of the upward trend over the last decade.”
10. Kevin Harvick – “Finally, I’ve decided to join the Ricky Rudd Fan Club. I’ll miss you, Ricky!”
4. Bookies are once again accepting bets on what will be the “Official NASCAR” reason California Speedway does not sell out in February.
10. Jeff Gordon Rethinking NASCAR Hiring Practices. Wait – on second thought, that one isn’t so farfetched…
10. Other drivers hire Tonya Harding to give both Jimmie and Jeffy a good “knee whacking.”
10. Demolition Denny – Looks almost like your local FedEx carrier, but comes with crumpled sheetmetal and an empty but mysteriously wet gas can.
10. There IS a God after all!
10. “Dude, I can’t hear a word you say… are you sure you have the radio on?”