Frontstretch has an opening for a Sales Manager. This position reports directly to the owner of the site. Work with one of the fastest-growing true racing journalism shops that primarily covers NASCAR while also housing IndyCar, Sports Cars, NHRA and Formula 1 information. This family-oriented, hard-working group is looking to grow its advertising base along with its audience.
Job Responsibilities: Short-Term
- Work with current advertising clients to maximize their relationships and branding with Frontstretch
- Work with our social media lead to engage in sales initiatives through our Facebook and Twitter platforms
- Work with the owner to develop a team of Sales Representatives working under the auspices of our Frontstretch mission and philosophy
- Work with the owner and management team to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a weekly basis
Job Responsibilities: Long-Term
- Work with the owner and management team to develop long-term sales financial objectives
- Identify and attend racing-related sales conferences to further build sales network and engage Frontstretch in the racing community
- Work with management in revising and updating our long-term growth plan for the site
- Sales experience within racing strongly preferred
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and WordPress preferred
- College degree in sales and marketing or related experience
Frontstretch.com LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, resume and references.